Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community

Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community (https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/)
-   Forum Admin (https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f32/)
-   -   Banishment (https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f32/banishment-23146.html)

John Galt 09-20-2006 02:21 PM

Banishment
 
Hey! Any chance of me getting unbanned? I have been out of action
since February (I think), so I have lots of anecdotes and observations
stored up. Anyway, the banishment was not due to anything I
said/posted as far as I know. I am NOT promising to "make nice",
but will try to confine my "venting" to those who have it coming.

I am in Texas right now (and my computer is sick). Should be home by 9-24.
Soooooooooo, what do I do? You know you missed me :)

JG

sgeeeee 09-20-2006 02:26 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt
Hey!* Any chance of me getting unbanned?* I have been out of action
since February (I think), so I have lots of anecdotes and observations
stored up.* Anyway, the banishment was not due to anything I
said/posted as far as I know.* I am NOT promising to "make nice",
but will try to confine my "venting" to those who have it coming.

I am in Texas right now (and my computer is sick).* Should be home by 9-24.
Soooooooooo, what do I do?* You know you missed me* :)

JG

Only if you agree to bring your buddy TH back with you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you succede, I would be willing to trade both of you for a future draft pick. :) :D ;D

Nords 09-20-2006 02:36 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MRGALT2U--I'm outa here!
It's been fun, and even somewhat informative. I'll miss many of you...........maybe even a lot. Alas, this is just not makin' it for me now. I wish you all happiness and satisfaction in ER, or whatever lifestyle you choose.
Good night and good luck!
JG

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRGALT2U
Not directed at anyone in particular, but it's very poor form to say you are leaving and then hang around. This applies
to all venues, not just here.
JG

I'm sensing mixed messages here.

Not getting enough attention at home or at Raddr's board?

cute fuzzy bunny 09-20-2006 02:54 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Hi Johnny! Great to see you back again! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing the same five stories and BS repeated over, and over, and over again!

All done beating your wife or have you finished casting off the income stream now that she cant work anymore?

I'll be thrilled to post the PM she sent me under your account. It made for very entertaining reading.

Hey SG...you cant trade a franchise player...the price is far too high... :laugh:

Okay, time to recede back into the depths............

Telly 09-20-2006 02:56 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Hey JG, from one Dory-board old-timer to another, c'mon back!

But I think some of the folks here are gonna make ya load up on Equities, first!* ;D

retire@40 09-20-2006 02:57 PM

Re: Banishment
 
I know I said in a previous post that he would be back when he starts collecting his social security benefits, but I think it was part of a JG thread that got deleted during the hacking fiasco.

Anyway, it happened.

Nords 09-20-2006 03:03 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by retire@40
I know I said in a previous post that he would be back when he starts collecting his social security benefits, but I think it was part of a JG thread that got deleted during the hacking fiasco.
Anyway, it happened.

It was either this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by retire@40
I'm sure we will be the first to know when he gets his first social security check.

or this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by retire@40


HFWR 09-20-2006 03:05 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by This space for rent
Hi Johnny!* Great to see you back again!* I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing the same five stories and BS repeated over, and over, and over again!

All done beating your wife or have you finished casting off the income stream now that she cant work anymore?

I'll be thrilled to post the PM she sent me under your account.* It made for very entertaining reading.

Hey SG...you cant trade a franchise player...the price is far too high... :laugh:

Okay, time to recede back into the depths............

Stop it, I'm gettin' all weepy... *:P

73ss454 09-20-2006 04:41 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Wow, JG and TH in the same place again. This should be fun, for a while anyway.

Lazarus 09-20-2006 04:47 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Come on back. Always enjoyed your posts. Even if we don't agree.

wabmester 09-20-2006 04:53 PM

Re: Banishment
 
JG, in what way are you banned? Even if your old account has been disabled, you should be able to create a new one, right?

Cut-Throat 09-20-2006 05:11 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wab
JG, in what way are you banned? Even if your old account has been disabled, you should be able to create a new one, right?

Correcto! - He was never banned. - His Account was frozen because it was Highjacked. - Just register again. You can probably register with a JohnGalt1 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc...................


yakers 09-20-2006 06:17 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Its gonna get interesting

lots of good posts from JG

sgeeeee 09-20-2006 06:24 PM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by This space for rent
. . .Hey SG...you cant trade a franchise player...the price is far too high... :laugh:

Okay, time to recede back into the depths............

Franchise player? Are you talking about you or John Galt? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jeff2006 09-21-2006 03:26 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt
I have been out of action since February (I think), so I have lots of anecdotes and observations stored up.*

JG -- come back. I would really like to hear these (provided they're not about annuities, religion, or politics!!!!)

retire@40 09-21-2006 07:00 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Although we are getting closer to Halloween and the OP could have just been trying out a JG trolling costume.

kathyet 09-21-2006 07:21 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt
Hey!* Any chance of me getting unbanned?* I have been out of action
since February (I think), so I have lots of anecdotes and observations
stored up.* Anyway, the banishment was not due to anything I
said/posted as far as I know.* I am NOT promising to "make nice",
but will try to confine my "venting" to those who have it coming.

I am in Texas right now (and my computer is sick).* Should be home by 9-24.
Soooooooooo, what do I do?* You know you missed me* :)

JG

Looks like your already back if you posted!!!! :D

Kathyet

brewer12345 09-21-2006 07:24 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Heck, why not come back? We need more narcissistic dancing bears like Az entertainment.

dory36 09-21-2006 08:56 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cut-Throat
Correcto! - He was never banned. - His Account was frozen because it was Highjacked. - Just register again. You can probably register with a JohnGalt1 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc...................


What C-T said.

I've sent the same message 2-3 times to where JG was posting elsewhere - no replies.

haha 09-21-2006 09:57 AM

Re: Banishment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dory36
What C-T said.

I've sent the same message 2-3 times to where JG was posting elsewhere - no replies.

Why would you do this? Do we seem short of ill-informed, lunatic balderdash?

Ha


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.