What to take for the "Grizzlies"

Goonie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This is a lovely subject for this morning! :D

Let me preface this with the fact that I NEVER get sick ('til yesterday)! Haven't taken a sick day at w**K in YEARS....until today :'(

I don't know if it's a bug, or something that I ate, but I've got a case of the "Grizzly Sh*ts" that just won't quit. I've tried 'Imodium' now I'm trying 'Pepto' tablets. Anyone have any sure fire ways that will work to kill the ol' Grizzly?....(short of killing me of course!) ::)

Goonie said:
I've tried 'Imodium' now I'm trying 'Pepto' tablets. Anyone have any sure fire ways that will work to kill the ol' Grizzly?....(short of killing me of course!) ::)
I think you're using a combination of salicylic acid (Pepto Bismol, yummy). Another essential treatment is adequate hydration... you have to pour it in faster than it's getting out.

The only other components to this cure are 48 hours' patience and close proximity to a bathroom.

Nords said:
I think you're using a combination of salicylic acid (Pepto Bismol, yummy). Another essential treatment is adequate hydration... you have to pour it in faster than it's getting out.

The only other components to this cure are 48 hours' patience and close proximity to a bathroom.

Yup, been drinking oodles of fluids...mostly water, but also a bit of GatorAde. It seems since I started adding the GatorAde, things have calmed down a bit....the 'Grizzly' isn't quite as fiesty!

For a while I had thought about just putting my pillow and blanket in the bath tub, to get that "close proximity" :LOL:

Try the "tried and true" 3rd world remedy of drinking the water that has been used to cook rice. I've used it many times w/o fail.

Professor

Professor said:
Try the "tried and true" 3rd world remedy of drinking the water that has been used to cook rice. I've used it many times w/o fail.

Professor

I think I've heard of that before....I'll mark that down for future reference (which I HOPE I never have to use!!!) ;)

I think the ol' Griz died....but he may just be hybernating....I'm sure to find out for sure in a little while, after I finish my Thanksgiving Day DiGiorno's Pizza! I just couldn't do another bowl of chicken noodle or oatmeal....I have to have something of substance!!! :D

It may backfire (no pun intended) but, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do!!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom