John Greaney's article on DFA Advisors

kevink

Full time employment: Posting here.
OK I figure most posters on this board must know Mr. Greaney's site, but just in case:

Low-cost, fixed-fee DFA investment advisors

This topic has of course been discussed in detail in the past, but Greaney's take is interesting and as usual he pulls no punches in his quest for the best investing "deal."

OK I figure most posters on this board must know Mr. Greaney's site, but just in case:

Low-cost, fixed-fee DFA investment advisors

This topic has of course been discussed in detail in the past, but Greaney's take is interesting and as usual he pulls no punches in his quest for the best investing "deal."

Thanks for the link to the sweet article. Bogle should give him a job researching things like this in his spare time. To me, a j*b like this would rock. But, I guess it'd still be a j*b.

-CC

CCdaCE et al., DFA vs Vanguard discussions pop up all the time over on the Diehards boards. They are quite enlightening with some DFA advisors contributing to the threads. Search at Guide to the Vanguard Diehards Forums for more reading pleasure.

Yes, I've gotten sick of reading the childish babble that those threads dissolve into.

What I can really appreciate is the factual dissertation that Mr. Greaney has arranged.

-CC

Last edited:
Oh hey, a little "poke the *****" is good with your morning coffee...a little something to help get the brain started in a truly horrible direction.

I'd almost forgotten the pleasure. :)

As opposed to most of the content on REHP's discussion board?

I haven't even made the effort. It didn't seem there was much content there in the forums at all, aside from H0c0-mania, which was significantly less the first time I stumbled through REHP.

I don't have any time for him after what he did to the Diehards at M*. Utter pointlessness. Reminds me of those SPAM emails I used to get with 1000 random words jumbled together.

What can I say? I've stayed strictly with h0c0-free boards. You folks here have done a stunning job at [-]extermination[/-] surgical removal.

-CC

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 79
:cool:

-CC

Attachments

• silence.jpg
    silence.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts