Hello there

Alexg

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi I'm Alex and i currently reside in San Diego but do to some family problems i will probably be on my way to Mexico in the near future,Thats why i joined this forum cause i have questions on what to do with my 401k and other things of that nature.
Well thanks and hopefully i will talk to you guys soon

Welcome to the Board. You'll find a lot of good information here and a lot of members willing to assist.

Alex,

Hi and welcome to the forums. Glad you found us and I am sure someone here will be able to address your questions. You might want to use the Search function to see if your question has already been addressed. If not, then feel free to ask it on the appropriate forum within the site.

Sorry to hear you have some family problems and I hope all goes well for you.

Moving to Mexico? Sounds great. Are you a Mexican returning home or a gringo planning to ER in Mexico? If ER, I'd love to hear about your experience.

My dad was mexican and and my mom was white,and now my dad is going through immigration problems so now were fighting it in court,so im just preparing myself and my family for the worst.Now were looking for property all along there beaches.
Thanks to all for the very kind words everyone

Hello There

Hi Alex,
I just joined too and am also from the San Diego area (actually La Mesa). I hope that you are safe from the fires where you are.
MissParker

Back
Top Bottom