Crude up 4.15 today over 94 fed lowers 1/4 pt, Sorry but trouble looms.

I am sick of sending money to the people who hate us. The Saudis the Iraqis heck why in the world are we in Iraq? Because we need a police station so the oil will keep flowing. Its all BS big time, but the likes of the average joe and Nascar american is gonna be so pi$$ed off come spring there will be he!! to pay in the streets of america. Whatch out at some point the american public is gonna wake up and be very angry especially those guys with F150s and Silverados who don"t want to pay 5 and 6 bucks a gallon.

Was talking to a Car-Max salesman today. He said that the inventory of Big trucks and SUVs is going up. Prices of these are dropping like a rock.
hmmm any correlation to the oil (and gas) prices? :rolleyes:

I am sick of sending money to the people who hate us. The Saudis the Iraqis heck why in the world are we in Iraq?

There are a lot of fine Iraqis who appreciate the help they are getting.

If you go to the link, remember that the average Iraqi servicemember (officer or enlisted) scarcely makes enough to keep food on the table for his family.

OPFOR: What goes around - Comes around

Yep, off topic. But, since nearly every thread you participate in somehow ends up being about Iraq, "Bin Laden is still on the loose" or the draft, I don't think it will be a problem.

There are a lot of fine Iraqis who appreciate the help they are getting.

If you go to the link, remember that the average Iraqi servicemember (officer or enlisted) scarcely makes enough to keep food on the table for his family.

OPFOR: What goes around - Comes around

Yep, off topic. But, since nearly every thread you participate in somehow ends up being about Iraq, "Bin Laden is still on the loose" or the draft, I don't think it will be a problem.

Well thats just wonderful. Gimmie a break. Look I know you and I don't see anyway near eye to eye here. 500Billion . Where did it all go? Halliburton? Blackwater and likes? maybe we have the wrong priorities. Pay the Iraqis something better? Beats me. Draft? why not? How are we gonna take out Iran? More shock and awe $hit?

Oh by the way your guy like my guy didn"t get bin laden either. A shame.

Back
Top Bottom