Another Newbie

loriemae

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi guys, I'm still 32 and thinking of my future. I'm targeting my retirement at 55 and I found this forum to be helpful. This seems like a great place to get ideas and information for future reference. I look forward to learning much more and perhaps eventually I will be able to give my own advice. Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm still 32 and thinking of my future. I'm targeting my retirement at 55 and I found this forum to be helpful. This seems like a great place to get ideas and information for future reference. I look forward to learning much more and perhaps eventually I will be able to give my own advice. Thanks!

Welcome. Glad you are thinking about your retirement and setting targets/making plans. This forum can prod your thinking cap.

I started planning somewhere around 30 or so, and I made it at age 54. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

The fact you are starting in early 30's makes TIME your ally. Be consistent, per persistent, and be LBYMer, and you will make it. Maybe ahead of time.

Welcome. congrats on focussing so early.

If you haven't already, check out the best of the boards and the FAQs for some of the more common issues and questions. If you don't understand or have a diferrent take, have at it. We look forward to your contributions.

loriemae, glad to see you joining the forum. You'll find lots of useful information. It sounds like you have the two most important prerequisites -- a goal, and time. Good for you for getting an early start.

Coach

Back
Top Bottom