What's Paula smoking?

jambo101

Full time employment: Posting here.
Watching American Idol last night (Omaha) and couldnt help but notice that Paula was acting really strange,Is she on something or does she have some medical condition?

Remember she got in late. Probably a canceled flight late connection. Remember we are talking about getting into Omaha Neb. I've looked at getting into there for the Berkshire shareholder meeting it isn't easy.

Remember she got in late. Probably a canceled flight late connection. Remember we are talking about getting into Omaha Neb. I've looked at getting into there for the Berkshire shareholder meeting it isn't easy.

The judges don't fly commercial.

Several of the past shows have shown Simon and Randy arriving on a G550

Umm after seeing a few excerpts from her show Hey Paula shown on The Soup, I would have to say to me that Paula appears to be a bit of a wack job. There is something going on with her because her behaviour seemed really bizarre.

When she laid her torso on the table with her butt sticking out I told my husband she's trying to fart! :) I kid you not. 24 years ago when my youngest was just a baby and had terrible colic, I put her in that position on my forearm so she could pass gas.

I really felt for her, imagine celebrities are people too! Wow, imperfect! This morning I feel just like she looked, like its a really bad Monday morning. Now to look for some breakfast.

Watching American Idol last night (Omaha) and couldnt help but notice that Paula was acting really strange,Is she on something or does she have some medical condition?

I heard once that she has a history of severe, chronic neck pain. Who knows if she was having a flare up and needed some extra pain killers or something? Pure conjecture, but a possibility.

Umm after seeing a few excerpts from her show Hey Paula shown on The Soup, I would have to say to me that Paula appears to be a bit of a wack job. There is something going on with her because her behaviour seemed really bizarre.
Spouse reports that Paula also hypercaffeinates and eats a lot of candy bars in between skipping regular meals. By the time she gets through her day she's both wired and hypoglycemic...

Spouse reports that Paula also hypercaffeinates and eats a lot of candy bars in between skipping regular meals. By the time she gets through her day she's both wired and hypoglycemic...

This is not unusual with people taking opiate pain killers. DW is on some heavy duty stuff and to stay even partly lucid she hypercaffeinates and eats a lot of candy. Despite this she has lost weight. Being in chronic pain is a living Hell.

Back
Top Bottom