where'$ george?

lazygood4nothinbum

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
just received my first Where's George? ® 2.2 "track this bill" five dollar bill from my local supermarket.

according to the website, george is currently tracking

Bills131,134,166 billsTtalingtotalling $718,513,134

i'm the second entry for this bill. it was first entered at the wiesbaden us army airfield in germany from where it traveled 4,780 miles in 82 days. if i see a gogo dancer dressed in fatigues tonight at the gay pride parade, i'll know just what to do with the fiver.

Last edited:
I heard of "Where's George" a few years ago but never knew anyone who participated.. very cool!

Wow, thanks Lazy! It is new to me, that is a cool idea and a great site...very interesting...

Darn I entered a dozen bills back in 2005 but none have been reported added another 8 today.

I had entered bills in the past, but have not for a while. Maybe I'll start again.

here's pic of the "where's george" bill. drawing my attention to it is the variety of bill designs now in circulation. maybe this was a new design? i notice the designs changed as value of the dollar lost stability. probably just a coincidence. anyway, i wasn't sure what i was looking at until i put on my reading glasses.

img_673200_0_31c563defbd04b779499194e84e0bb4b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom