rally has second leg?

semtex

Recycles dryer sheets
today market is interesting. we are going to have a few weeks good time ahead? I only have 5% cash left, all bot some oil stock today.

I'm not much of a technician or chart watcher, but for those who are, the Russell 2000 has formed a classic double bottom.

But since I don't trade based on the chart, all I have is a murky crystal ball. :)

Surprise! A solid break through overhead resistance at S&P 1260 on decent volume. It may be because oil continues to drop. Who know? These things usually defy reason.

Audrey

Too much noise! I'm going back to sleep. Please wake me in 20 years :rolleyes: ...

- Ron

Gee!! I didn't see that. It should make checking my portfolio fun, when I get around to it later on this afternoon.

Like Ziggy, I don't plan to buy right now because, well, because it's not in my PLAN... :D

Nearly forget all that fancy tech jargons, but still the rally like a classic bear market rally. Long term, spx is going to 1100 to 1150 at least.

I was just barely able to rebalance my energy allocation with +20% gains relative to the portfolio on 6/30. I'm already half way to -20% relative gains and buying more of the energy fund. It adds a little fun to a down market and gives me something to do while "holding".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom