Olympic Pic for haha...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Thought you would like:

capt.e043f08dc0724869929b34d42bcfd539.beijing_olympics_beach_volleyball_women_oly1081.jpg

Shades of To Tell The Truth:

Contestant 1: My name is Ha-ha.

Contestant 2: My name is Ha-ha.

Contestant 3: My name is Ha-ha.

I guess I am the designated D.O.M.. Well, it just isn't true. I appreciate women in all their fullness mental physical and emotional.

Remember yesterday when I felt the pain of a young beauty being ogled in the park? I plan to go back today to see if there are any more sunbathers needing empathy. :)

Ha

Onviously a Texas Longhorns fan.........:)

Given the angle/cut of the picture - it could just as easily be some skinny dude in a speedo... have a nice day!

Given the angle/cut of the picture - it could just as easily be some skinny dude in a speedo... have a nice day!

Oh thanks! But you are right, except that this person has a lot of butt cheek for a thin man.

Not my type really, I prefer a more generously bootied look.

Ha

Does this work for you?

img_697460_0_5971e69b22cc8e1519212931dac8def6.jpg

Although this one looks like she's going to let you have a peek to see if she's a skinny dude or not...

r1486520781.jpg

not that i could personally give a, um, rat's ass, just curious why all the hypocrite sodomizers aren't screaming for this thread to be tossed into the soap box.

rant over. carry on.

not that i could personally give a, um, rat's ass, just curious why all the hypocrite sodomizers aren't screaming for this thread to be tossed into the soap box.

rant over. carry on.

Expected response:

"That's different."

Id post some man butt but I don't have any to post. Well other than my hairy butt but no one wants to see my hairy butt. But ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom