We All Can Make Money as Experts!!!

tangomonster

Full time employment: Posting here.
Okay, since I've whined and cried and begged for help, let me do something positive for everyone here. And I mean EVERYONE! We can replenish some of what we lost in the market by making money by just being on our computers!!!! It turns out that "everybody is an expert at something." So "whether your genius comes from professional training or life experience, you can make a dollar and a difference at LivePerson. It's an incredible new knowledge marketplace where you share your expertise with your clients over live chat. You set the price, they check out your credentials, reviews and ratings, and you're off. It's that simple. Start sharing your knowledge today."

LivePerson - You are an Expert

The possibilities are endless! Take a look at all the categories of expertise:

Site map

Most experts get $2 a minute, whether a licensed counselor or a dermatologist in India. There is one "tutor," a university professor, who gets $20 a minute! And supposedly 3,000 people have used him and reviewed him favorably.

So why fret about the stock market when it's so easy to make $100+ an hour:confused:? Don't say I never did anything for you people! :LOL:

Off to decide whether I am expert in Spirituality ( a psychic making $12 an hour), Fashion (a style consultant making $2 a minute), or Home and Leisure (a cigar expert earning $1 an hour)........

Back
Top Bottom