Could any wealthy individuals help me out?

Gunner

Confused about dryer sheets
Good afternoon,

I'm doing research in my bachelors program on the lifestyle and daily interactions of wealthy individuals of society. Please note that this is a VERY basic and simplistic survey. If you have a few minutes, please answer a few anonymous questions.

Thanks for your assistance in my research.

Gunner

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wN6cWbX13N6dyoTnk6lagw_3d_3d

Moderator edit: this thread was removed on 1/24/09 because OP did not have permission to post it. Today OP requested and was granted permission to reinstate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon,

I'm doing research in my bachelors program on the lifestyle and daily interactions of wealthy individuals of society. Please note that this is a VERY basic and simplistic survey. If you have a few minutes, please answer a few anonymous questions.

Thanks for your assistance in my research.

Gunner

[URL="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wN6cWbX13N6dyoTnk6lagw_3d_3d"]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wN6cWbX13N6dyoTnk6lagw_3d_3d[/URL]

Gunner, you are a year late.

Ha

Please expand?

Please ignore my ignorance but I don't understand the "late" comment? Please clue me in.

Please ignore my ignorance but I don't understand the "late" comment? Please clue me in.
I think HaHa is referring obliquely to the impact certain recent untoward market movements have had on the "wealth" (or lack thereof) of many of us.

Back to my Alpo--tastier when I heat it up over the Sterno. I'd buy more Alpo, but each Citigroup share I sell only buys one can now.

Ohhhh. I understand. I thought it was some type of inside forum joke. My dad works in Treasury so despite the market downturn, I figure there's still individuals that were able to mitigate some of the woes. If not, those who'd still consider themselves fairly wealthy despite the market decline are welcome to participate.

Thanks for your helpful insight.
Gunner

Define "wealthy?" Do you have a dollar level in mind or can Zen-wealthy qualify?

Gunner, you are a year late.

Ha
Ha is right, it is a bit late for a wealth poll.
However, we do have a damn fine poll on circumcision elsewhere on the forum.

Anyway, good luck with your project!

Ok.

Hmmm.. not interested the circumcision thread. Been down that road a looong time ago. Also, answering the survey would depend on how you assess your situation. If you'd consider yourself so, then I'd participate. If you don't decline doing so.

I absolutely will? As soon as I complete the analysis, I'll be posting it to the site listed in the survey introduction www.seeyourresults.com. I'll also post the paper to the site for conversation and review.

Does anyone know how I could survey other wealthy individuals?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Can actually walk up to people and inquire whether they're wealthy or not.

Thanks everyone!

I absolutely will? As soon as I complete the analysis, I'll be posting it to the site listed in the survey introduction www.seeyourresults.com. I'll also post the paper to the site for conversation and review.

Does anyone know how I could survey other wealthy individuals?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Can actually walk up to people and inquire whether they're wealthy or not.

Thanks everyone!

You could check out the morningstar site, got to be a few left there.

Connie,
The survey details won't be posted to the site until I've compiled all the answers from enough participants.

As soon as I have a good sample. I'll put all the detail out there.

Thanks for your question. Did you complete the survey? No answers will be included in my research unless the entire survey is completed.

Thanks,

I took the survey. I found many of the questions difficult to answer intelligently or in a way that would make sense. My take on the survey is this is just a "fooling around" exercise.

Ric

This thread was removed by forum admin. on 1/24/09 because OP did not have permission to post it. Today OP requested and was granted permission to restore it.

I took the survey. I fail to see how any valuable insight will be attained from the ridiculous questions. It seems like a scam to me. I just can't figure out the angle.:cool:
2fer

If you google "CuppaJoe" you'll find me only at this forum. Wouldn't want any of you to track me.:LOL:

How many of us post under various monikers?

If you google "CuppaJoe" you'll find me only at this forum. Wouldn't want any of you to track me.:LOL:

Me, but then my username might seem a little peculiar in forums on other topics! :LOL:

Was that you over at "how 2 get a good job quick" forum? Want2Work?:ROFLMAO:

Nah, but if you ever see someone called Want2bSkinny in a weight loss forum, be sure to say hi! :LOL: Or then there's Want2BNMo over in the Missouri Forum... :D (not really, just kiddin...:) )

I use different names too--maybe one of the names he uses was already taken somewhere else. Who knows.

I do think this is a bonafide student trying to do a research paper (ah, college--thank goodness Al Gore hadn't invented the Internet yet back then). If I'm right, he is certainly learning a free lesson or two about how to present himself, define his terms, find his focus group, and develop a thick skin all at the same time.

If I'm wrong and he's a spammer, I won't know because I didn't take the survey :)

Having multiple usernames is not uncommon - I have several.

Personally signing off in individual posts with different names, is unusual - particularly when trying to convince folks, your unusual request is legitimate. Signing up at a forum, specifically to gather personal information is also a red flag.

I don't consider the above paranoid, just common sense. But by all means...don't let me stop anyone from coughing up personal details or opinions for "Jaith" or "Gunner", or whatever else he/she wishes to go by.

I assure everyone that I'm no spammer. No smell test needed. I, of course, will not use my real name or even the same name. I'm simply trying to survey those who feel wealthy and would appreciate anyone's assistance that doesn't mind. Please note that judgments on my questionnaire are mute without knowing the specific goals that I'm trying to discern. What could I possibly scam you on by asking questions? I'm simply asking questions that I'd love participation on.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Jaith/Gunner/Etc..

Back
Top Bottom