Ben Laden can hide in plain sight

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
The markets are acting like it's the 70's, and now this...

Hairy economy trend: Beards are back

According to the marketing research company, The NPD Group, sales of electric shavers and men’s facial trimmers have dipped 12 percent just in the last year while beard-related activities are, well, bristling.
Can leisure suits be far behind?

Ugh. Beards and leisure suits don't do much for me. (shudder) Thank goodness, Frank just said yesterday that he hasn't worn a beard in many years, and that he doesn't like the idea of wearing a beard now that it is coming in white. And he has very expensive taste in suits.

Though, I must admit that I haven't had my hair cut since early last November. Doesn't seem to be much point in it since I was just getting it cut professionally for career reasons.

Actually I don't like getting my hair cut by someone else and I don't like paying for it, either. So, I guess I will start cutting my own hair again, or who knows? Maybe I'll grow it longer, like it was in the 70's, as well. Probably shouldn't!

Last edited:
I LOVE hairy men.........:cool:

:blink:

img_782231_0_8fbba694208a76beefec63388c000950.jpg

Don't have a beard, but have in the past. I'll usually not shave while on vacation and it's so tempting to make it permanent, but my probably exaggerated sense of propriety in a touchy work place get the best of me.

And, yes, it's definitely more salt than pepper these days.

Since I pretty much always seem to be out of phase with the current trends, I have reverted back to a clean, shaven face a few months ago after 10 years of sporting various facial hair styles including beards and goatees.

Well, I was thinking about something like this.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom