Naples, Bonita or Ft Myers--2 month rental

msully76

Dryer sheet wannabe
I am a high school administrator who will retire after one more school year and want to spend a couple of months in Florida. We love Naples but have only spent one week at a time. I am an avid golfer so that comes into play as well. I think we would like Fe
Any advice on places, prices, or strategies to find a good deal?

There has never been a better time to buy than now, Naples on up to Venice. Sarasota is great, too, but probably holding its own a bit more. Fort Myers would be a great place too, and prices are very low.

Good luck. We love this area.

I used to live in Ft. Myers and loved it. It has built up so much but still a great area. Naples is generally a little more pricey and most of the golf courses are private. I moved to the Tampa area but if I had to do it all over again, I'd be looking at the area from Venice down through Port Charlott. Lower prices, a little more laid back and more public golf courses.

I am a high school administrator who will retire after one more school year and want to spend a couple of months in Florida. We love Naples but have only spent one week at a time. I am an avid golfer so that comes into play as well. I think we would like Fe
Any advice on places, prices, or strategies to find a good deal?

Check out VRBO . Vacation Rentals buy owner .com . Naples is very nice just pricey . I really like Venice . It's smaller than Fort Meyers with a quaint downtown , golf courses and a nice beach .

I second Rich's and Moemg's recommendation of Venice and also look at Englewood. We spend about six weeks a year there and love it. We just got back from two weeks there and the prices are incredible!

Here's a cottage that is dog friendly. It's surrounded by water on two sides, fenced on the other side. Hmmmm? I wonder if there are any gator neighbors? Do they like Golden Retrievers?

Venice Florida - Cottage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom