Hey ladies & Gentlemen

Elvin90

Dryer sheet wannabe
Whats up

This is elvin , Reporting live from Boston .Im here to learn a thing or too on Retiring early.

Start Young Retire young LOVE LIFE YOUNG

=]

I know im only 18 but the younger i learn the game the better on i will become later on in life .

Why do i wanna retire young?

Growing up , I always wondered how come The rich are rich and the poor get poorer , The answer is simple.. Learn Money i learned from my parents mistakes and i will not commit the same ones. I welcome failure with open arms and look at minimum wage in the face and laugh =].

Anyways i believe life should be lived to the fullest and enjoyed , tomorrow is never promised , Take risks live life on the edge and READ BOOKS This forum is gonna open alot of doors for me :cool:

Let the posting Begin!

Welcome Elvin, love the 'tude!

:cool:

Whats up
.... i learned from my parents mistakes and i will not commit the same ones.

Let the posting Begin!

Welcome, Elvin :greetings10:

Your parents made mistakes, you gotta be kidding! :ROFLMAO:J/K Maybe you could start there, I’m awaiting post number 2.

Welcome, Elvin :greetings10:

Your parents made mistakes, you gotta be kidding! :ROFLMAO:J/K Maybe you could start there, I’m awaiting post number 2.

yea i learn alot from my brothers and sisters lol jk

im just reading around still trying to learn the language and terms

Wow...18! Isn't that a record for the youngest member on this forum?

Welcome...Elvin. :)

thanks for the welcome joe , im still reading some of the FAQ's section before i really become active because i know how frustrating it is when people asks the same question over and over, plus it will help me learn a thing or two with the sites terminology
just bare with me guys im a rookie in this =]

As for my humor thats just the tip of the iceberg

Hey, who are you calling a lady ? (as in ladies and gentlemen) :cool:
I'll go easy on ya at first cuz you're young. Maybe. :LOL:

Just kidding.

Welcome to the forum! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom