Visitors to profile page

bbbamI

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Ok...not a burning question, but is there a cap on the number of visits to a profile page?

Just wondered. :)

As far as I know, you can visit a profile page as often as you want. I have probably visited my own about 6 billion times, checking to see if the info needs updating. Not that anybody actually READS it or anything - - people still seem to think my avatar is me. :rolleyes:

Only the 10 most recent visitors are listed on profile pages, though.

Last edited:
I'm going to bam's site now so I can show up in the 10 most recent visitors listed there :)

Is my name presently there?

Does this mean if my name is presently there, it will be wiped out when the next 10 come a knock'in.................guess so.

Thanks W2R. :flowers:

My Dream...sorry, I guess I didn't hear you knock. :D

The number of visits on my profile page tickle me for some reason. Of course some people are invisible and their name doesn't show up. That's kinda naughty.....

:greetings10:

Sorry folks...it's a lazy morning...what can I say?

I'd like to report that I, who have been a faithful member here since 2005, have 4,000 fewer visitors to my profile page than you do, bbb! Drat!
I didn't even try to compare myself to W2R and that avatar pic!

I'm going to bam's site now so I can show up in the 10 most recent visitors listed there :)
But...but...you're invisible...

I'd like to report that I, who have been a faithful member here since 2005, have 4,000 fewer visitors to my profile page than you do, bbb! Drat!
Hmm...I wonder if we can turn in our visits for cash?
smiley-think004.gif

I didn't even try to compare myself to W2R and that avatar pic!
Me either....

Hmmmm. Never thought to look at this aspect of the Forum.

I would imagine, however, that the 1,450 who visited my profile came away very disappointed -- who knew anyone would be interested? On the other hand, hovering over that little green square thingy, I find that I am "about to become famous. " That should spice things up.

Mickeyd, click on the name to the left of any post (for example, "W2R" just above my pretty blonde avatar). You will get a dropdown menu from which you can choose to look at the profile. The profile is for any information people may wish to list about themselves.

Well the 285 people who have been to my profile were likely also disappointed...

Well the 285 people who have been to my profile were likely also disappointed...
I'm sure the people that read my posts are disappointed. :LOL: Maybe that's why I have so many views on my profile...they can't believe I'm real...:blink:

I'm sure the people that read my posts are disappointed. :LOL: Maybe that's why I have so many views on my profile...they can't believe I'm real...:blink:

I just wanted to put a face to the (very sexy) boots. And no, I'm not gay, but the face matches the boots very well. :cool:

Only 559 visits to my page....:blush:! From anotrher point of view-it´s not a bad score for an aging foreign bore:D who is fighting a losing battle with all things IT;)

I just wanted to put a face to the (very sexy) boots. And no, I'm not gay, but the face matches the boots very well. :cool:
Well now...thank you for the compliment. Make-up certainly helps, however as the years go by, I'll probably find myself helpless. :LOL:

Ehhh...but that's ok, it's all about the 'tude. As long as I can wiggle a toe, I'll be tappin' to tunes like this and keep on smilin'...

YouTube - September - Earth, Wind & Fire

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom