Curvy gals...really curvy gals

Heh...I'm not a guy...but from an artist's point of view (I'm an artist in my own mind :rolleyes:), I think these women are beautiful and are perfect for sketching. To capture the image of a woman I need curves, balance, sensuality and the feeling of being soft to the touch.

I cannot see what's in their heads!

Isn't that important to a guy? Guys, help me out here!

Here's a new direction that we might be seeing in ads in the future. What do you think of these babes, you fellows with high standards on here:

Curves ahead! The plus-size models that prove fashion is finally ready to embrace larger women | Mail Online

Repulsive? Hot? Yes? No? Help! I've fallen into one of her rolls of fat and I can't get up mode? :angel:

You really misunderstand men if you think that these women would turn anybody off. Most of us would walk 10 miles to do a few rounds with any of them. Lovely, luscious, delicious fat held in very nice shape by elastic skin.

Who could ask for anything more?

But I agree with NW, we really aren't that shallow. Not usually, anyway. :)

Ha

Thanks, Ha.

Yes, indeed, we occasionally get sidetracked. But then, left to our own devices, we would be able to "refocus" on what is important. ;)

OK... I will be honest... I don't like 'fat' women....

But there is a difference between a fat woman and a 'curvy' one... yes, the curvy one has to much weight... but their proportions are more normal...

I can take someone who is curvy... (not to much extra, but extra), but not round...

To be fair... my wife is only 112... so I got it made when it comes to that :flowers:

Me... I am way over what I want... around 205 right now... the highest was 210 a few weeks ago... need to get back to 170ish.....

I am with Ha Ha, those woman are all sexy, and definitely walk 10 miles, although maybe not over hot coals. Now to be honest I'd be more attracted to them if they were 10-20 lbs lighter. Men are a lot more tolerant of curves on a girls, than woman think we are. I suspect that a sizable number of guys perhaps even a majority would disagree with my preference that they were a bit lighter.

They look good to me - but I assume that the photos have been touched up (skin is too perfect).

Needless to say, I retract this comment if mrs traineeinvestor is reading.

After gazing at the photos for a minute or two, the word "comfy" popped into my mind.

A woman's point of view...a size 18 woman's point of view, that is...
Every lady has a different body type and proportions. There is a universe of clothing out there, designed for those different body types.
When I see plus size women trying to wear something that clearly was designed for a slimmer body type, it just doesn't work. :nonono:
It's all about enhancing your own physical assets, not trying to force feed yourself into a cut of clothing not suitable for your build.
For example...I have always carried extra pounds around my waist, even in my slimmer days. I would never try to wear a string bikini.
I rest my case. :cool:

They are attractive, but clearly need to lose 20-25 lbs.

That said, I wouldn't throw any of them out. youbet said it - they look "comfortable".

Men are a lot more tolerant of curves on a girls, than woman think we are.
You are probably correct as illustrated below. What I think is weird is that woman have a different set of standards for the ideal body size. I do have type though, when I first met the Princess she was barely a size 4, but clothing size manipulation since then means she often is shopping for size 0. Nothing against bigger girls, I've known more than a few in my time, and the size 16 girl in the photo here is just fine with me. She's big, but she looks like she's in shape and hasn't packed on any unnecessary pounds.

Attachments

• 2289.jpg
    2289.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 315
"I like my birds with a bit of meat on them" - Albert Steptoe

They look pretty good to me. :D

But I'm a long term investor and for a long term relationship my concern would be what they looked like in 20 years time.

However I certainly wouldn't shove them out of my bed if they climbed in today ;)

Most of the guys I know would chase any of these models! None of them have to lift flab to bathe, and their curves are in the right places!

Apparently I am in the minority, but IMO the liked models cross the line into the realm of unattractively fat. Flame retardant suit is on...

Well you're fixin' the kids all those creamed mashed potatoes
but it's bullion and water for me,
And you've got a lock on the refrigerator.
God knows where you're hidin' the key
And while I am starvin' for food late at night,
I'm starvin' for lovin' from you
But you say that when I can see my own d***
you'll be happy to look at it too...

Shel Silverstein, Diet Song

Apparently I am in the minority, but IMO the liked models cross the line into the realm of unattractively fat. Flame retardant suit is on...

Easy way to fix that is about two martinis and then the weight issue will continue to diminish in direct proportion to the number of additional drinks.

Easy way to fix that is about two martinis and then the weight issue will continue to diminish in direct proportion to the number of additional drinks.

Until you get to the point of "whiskey d!ck"

An e-mail from a friend I surveyed on this topic:
"yes they are all hot. I have never been a fan of rail thin women and like some meat on those bones. And I have dated women heavier than these too. But yes all of these women are HOT HOT HOT"
:)

DH first says "they're all pretty"

Then he says, "hmmm...interesting"

Pretty noncommittal, doesn't want to get himself in trouble. LOL. Today is our 15th anniversary. He has learned well over the years! :ROFLMAO:

To me a 5'6"-5'9" woman with about 125lbs +/- 10, would be perfect bedroom material. And I would be equally turned off by a 30 lb underweight as I would a 30 lb overweight. BUT, given the choice between the two extremes, I'd take the 30 lb overweight.

So my vote is the ladies in the linked pictures are upper limit as far a sexual attractiveness is concerned.

BUT ALSO, I be very much happier to wake up with any of those pulchritudinous, callipygian lasses and hear her ask, "how about we ride along PCH on our Gold Wings and find lunch and maybe a movie tonight after our yoga session and then I'll pin you to the bed and ......." [ insert your fantasy]. Versus, waking up with a 5'7" 120lb bimbo who said, "hand me my cigarettes will ya hun, I got a bad cough this morning, and turn on the television for me, Jerry Springer is on. Darn is this my last 3 boxes of chocolates, these will all be gone by the time Oprah comes on and I'll need some to get me thru my four favorite reality shows tonight, but don't worry we can have sex next week."

Just saying.

...Nothing against bigger girls, I've known more than a few in my time, and the size 16 girl in the photo here is just fine with me. She's big, but she looks like she's in shape and hasn't packed on any unnecessary pounds.
Sorry, folks, but using my own tall and well proportioned build as the datum :blush:,
...the alleged Miss Size 16 is probably closer to a size 20.
...the alleged Miss Size 12 is much closer to a size 18 (my own size).

I used to sew all my clothes, so I know womens' sizes.

This thread is a real eye-opener, guys. Good stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom