Recent Photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
What a great view!!! The dogs seem to be enjoying the view as well.

Yesterday's picnic......20 month old rarin' to go...she pointed the direction, and off we went.

2zhf4lh.jpg

Here are a couple pics, from last year, of the two 'older' ones 'zip lining' at a local park.

(Y'have to understand here......I was divorced once, widowed once, (now happily married again), never had kids, never wanted kids........this is a TOTAL turnaround.)

29xx3j9.jpg

119wcix.jpg

Yesterday's picnic......20 month old rarin' to go...she pointed the direction, and off we went.

2zhf4lh.jpg

She's a cutie Nemo and looks to be ready for some stair climbing:)

She's a cutie Nemo and looks to be ready for some stair climbing:)
Indoor stair climbing, (at our place), is old hat for her now...(at one time it was all she wanted to do)....but we are keeping the outdoor stairs in mind for later......(this a.m. I did 100 repeats....5,900 risers. ;) )

attachment.php
We went to a wedding last weekend that had a photo booth for the guests. This is me and my son. It was very hard for me to make a face knowing that one copy of the picture was going into an album for the bride and groom. It's a fun idea.

DIL's brother and wife just returned from a 3 week National Geographic Trip to the South Pole. Thought you might enjoy a few pics of a place where you might not want to retire.

Attachments

• Ship.jpg
    Ship.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Station.jpg
    Station.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Zodiac.jpg
    Zodiac.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 63
Khan, nice picture. That is one nice fish.

Moemg, they are too cute!

DIL's brother and wife just returned from a 3 week National Geographic Trip to the South Pole. Thought you might enjoy a few pics of a place where you might not want to retire.

WOW! I'm impressed.

November 24 - just boarded the Celebrity Constellation at Civitavecchia........the weather progressively improved until we landed at Toronto airport yesterday......brrr.

29x6hw5.jpg

I notice that the bottom of the picture is misbehaving.

Yeah...dunno what happened there...maybe the guy who took the pic had had a couple drinks. ;)

Later....here's another he took...apart from (my) 50% of the subject matter there appear to be no photographic mishaps:

2rmkx21.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom