Dryer Sheets

ATC Guy

Recycles dryer sheets
Maybe this has been answered but, what is with the whole Dryer Sheet theme for under everyone's name on this forum?

Go immediately to your laundry room. Locate a box of throw-in dryer sheets. Open it up. Take them all out. Cut them all in half. Now, grasshopper, what are you gonna do? :police:

Janet,
This is the history about why Dryer Sheet categories are used to recognize the volume of postings. But, what is the definition of the categories -- by volume?

-- Rita
Yes. Member post count is the catalyst for change.

Confused about dryer sheets - 0 posts
Dryer sheet wannabe - 10 posts
Dryer sheet aficionado - 25 posts
Recycles dryer sheets - 50 posts
Full time employment: Posting here. - 500 posts
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post - 1000 posts
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ... - 5000 posts

And while you are wondering about things...check out those odd little green squares that appear on the right side of your profile. When you hover over them, they say something. Mine says I have a good aura or something to that effect.

And hey, I'm close to 5,000 posts, finally! But we don't get the picasso thing if we're mods, I guess. Dang!

And while you are wondering about things...check out those odd little green squares that appear on the right side of your profile. When you hover over them, they say something. Mine says I have a good aura or something to that effect.
Mine says I'm a splendid one to behold.....I think that's taking it a little too far. :LOL:
And hey, I'm close to 5,000 posts, finally! But we don't get the picasso thing if we're mods, I guess. Dang!
Mmmm....hmmmm...that's because you're special. :greetings10:

I just checked that green square and it says that I am "an unknown quantity at this point" Ouch!

Wow - I still haven't made it to museum status!

I've been paid by the post for years now. I don't think I like working that hard.

Audrey

P.S. - that full time job posting here thing really threw me for a loop at first. I went to edit my profile to "fix" things so it wouldn't say I was working full time. Couldn't find it! LOL!

P.P.S. I don't use dryer sheets either! Never did after leaving my parents house. Hate the smell and own few clothes that generate static.

"Sarah in SC has a spectacular aura about"...

I can never remember what the stars mean. They need floating meta-text too.

Hmm... Never noticed it. Had to go to my CP to see what it's all about. Yes, there it is.

"NW-Bound will become famous soon enough." :blush:

PS. Hey, I just looked at some other members' green square thinggies. Half of them said the same thing as above. :confused: I thought I was special. What kind of scam is this? :mad:

PPS. Well, I should be grateful it didn't say "NW-Bound is an @......." :blush:

Back
Top Bottom