Hi, I am Lillian from Georgia

Lillian

Confused about dryer sheets
I am a 58 year old Registered Nurse working as an insurance casemanager. Prior to this job, I worked x10 years as a Resource Utilization Nurse in a hospital. During my long work history I have worked in just about every type of hands on nursing. As I have gotten older and my health is not as good as it used to be, I have worked in the administrative type nursing that I am currently in. I look forward to retiring in a couple of years. In this economy, I almost feel guilty for thinking about retiring, but my husband and I think it is financially possible for us soon. My husband is retired from the military and we are both covered under Tricare standard. He is covered under B/C federal as his primary insurance, I will not qualify for a group rate with the insurance I have now, so hopefully I will buy a supplement policy to use with my Tricare standard and make it ok for a few years. I am interested in suggestions concerning which Tricare supplements other people feel is the best. I also am interesting in possibly working part time as a telecommuting RN from home and would like to know if anyone has information about legitamate part time work available. I look forward to finding out what other people are facing concerning early retirement?
Thanks, Lillian

Last edited:
Welcome ! I am also a retired RN . I spent forty years between the OR , special procedures & Endoscopy . I now sell on ebay . I started with things around my house and just grew it to a lucrative hobby . I was offered jobs in Nursing but I was too burned out to consider them. Plus I love having a part time gig that I wear my PJ's to.

Back
Top Bottom