Don't Do This - Part V

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
David Winkelman, 48, was arrested in Davenport, Iowa, in September on a misdemeanor warrant, still sporting "The Tattoo." In late 2000, Winkelman, reacting to a radio "contest," had his forehead inked with the logo of radio station KORB, "93 Rock," because he had heard on-air personalities "offer" $100,000 to anyone who would do it. Winkelman had the tattoo done before checking, however, and the disk jockeys later informed him that the "contest" was a joke. (Winkelman filed a lawsuit against the station, but it was dismissed. Ten years later, the "93 Rock" format has expired, but Winkelman's forehead remains busily tattooed.)
[The Smoking Gun, 9-27-10]

Here is his photo, for your viewing pleasure

4498099.jpg

There was a little ultralight group where I live, mostly funded by a wealthy software CEO. All the ladies were getting tattoos of the club logo. I hear the guy lost millions to Bernie M. he left town to live in Costa Rico. Now all the ladies look like Charlie M survivors.

I lived in Davenport, Iowa for a year.

There was a little ultralight group where I live, mostly funded by a wealthy software CEO. All the ladies were getting tattoos of the club logo. I hear the guy lost millions to Bernie M. he left town to live in Costa Rico. Now all the ladies look like Charlie M survivors.

Was that McAfee in Rodeo NM? Felt that he took a hellufa financial beating with admirable equanimity. Had the urge to attend his auction on his place, but the location was wrong and the money was too high, even though his place sold for a comparative pittance.

Was that McAfee in Rodeo NM? Felt that he took a hellufa financial beating with admirable equanimity. Had the urge to attend his auction on his place, but the location was wrong and the money was too high, even though his place sold for a comparative pittance.
Funny, he had pretty much the same experience over here on Molokai...

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
wierd_treehopping.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Rescue crews had to use ropes and ladders to retrieve a woman from her pickup truck after it ran off a road and landed in tree tops about 30 feet (nine meters) above ground in a ravine.[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Police say they'll be citing 33-year-old Dana Bowser for driving too fast for conditions on Route 68 near Evans City in western Pennsylvania. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rescue workers say Bowser was conscious and able to communicate with workers. Most importantly, they say she didn't panic as they worked to reach her in the precarious position.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom