Site time outs?

Alan

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
The site keeps timing out on me and I had a PM from a member who tells me it is also happening to them.

Any others having problems?

I've had trouble the past few days with the site locking up.

Whew..I first I thought it might just be a TX thang...but it seems PBum lives in CA.

I started having problems late last night and have had problems all day today. It's drivin' me fruitloop...:blink:

I was having trouble the other night with this and another site on our wifi, but it worked just fine when I used DH's iPhone's 3G. So I don't know if it's the site or ISP overload with google ads or something.

But yes, something was odd for me.

Whew..I first I thought it might just be a TX thang...but it seems PBum lives in CA.

I started having problems late last night and have had problems all day today. It's drivin' me fruitloop...:blink:

LOL... speaking of Tx Thangs.... today was a nice day to have a beer on the porch - as was yesterday and should be tomorrow. I'm so glad we don't live 'up nauth'. :LOL:

The site keeps timing out on me and I had a PM from a member who tells me it is also happening to them.

Any others having problems?

So this isn't some kind of a Moderator Mind-control Scheme? :whistle:

LOL... speaking of Tx Thangs.... today was a nice day to have a beer on the porch - as was yesterday and should be tomorrow. I'm so glad we don't live 'up nauth'. :LOL:
Mmm, hmmm...I indulged mahsef on the porch today as a matter of fact. :D

This is what separates Texas from Other. The people who live in Other think a nice day is good for a walk in the park or to wash the car. True Texans know it's time for a cold beer on the porch. :dance:

It's a generous sacrifice on our part... our beer-on-the-porch events gives the rest of the folks time to navigate through the website without us slowing it down. Gosh darn nice of us, ya' think? :2funny:

the 1st i saw this was about 2 pm today. clicking on the next page in some threads caused a time out. in other cases just clicking on a thread caused the time out. in other threads either of these 2 things worked perfectly fine! i figured it is the site and it'll be ok by now, so far so good now. :whistle:

So this isn't some kind of a Moderator Mind-control Scheme? :whistle:

It certainly is, but it only affects those folks that think everything is a conspiracy.

PS
Still suffering here - 4 timeouts since I started logging on 30 mins ago and this my 2nd attempt to respond to this post

Hmm - I noticed it, too - kept wondering why I was bombarded with ads when I clicked on a thread link :)

Back
Top Bottom