rnostrus

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi my name is donna and I am a registered nurse form Hot Springs Ark. I think I offended someone in this forum. I didn't mean to not introduce myself first. I am new to the whole forum thing.

Hi my name is donna and I am a registered nurse form Hot Springs Ark. I think I offended someone in this forum. I didn't mean to not introduce myself first. I am new to the whole forum thing.

I can tell you you didn't offend anyone, Donna---welcome to the forums! Post wherever you feel comfortable.

Is spring coming to Hot Springs already?

spring

Yes spring has arrived. The buttercups are blooming and everything is turing green

WELCOME. The forum(or any forum) is a great place to learn, share ideas, have a little fun, and make a friend or 2.

You didn't offend anyone, you just raised the troll/spam alert when your first post suggested annuities. We've seen just a bit too often salesmen coming in to pitch their product in their first post or two, and annuities are well-known around here for their high sales commissions.

Welcome to the forum, lots of great info on here and a lot of people that like to help!

Welcome. :greetings10:

I think I was the one that blew the conch shell troll alert.

It's OK, guys. Put your wallets back away. :LOL:

When I first posted here I was totally baffled as a newbie about the forum protocol. I don't think I ever introduced myself but rather wrote something lame in my profile (since deleted). Welcome! Very nice people on E-R.

Back
Top Bottom