Where was your Alma Mater?

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
For me it was RPI, in Troy, NY. Graduated in 76' with a BSEE courtesy of the GI bill.

I think it is still in the same place that it always was.....

I have several:

MS, Computer Information Systems - University of Colorado Denver
BS, Computer Information Systems - Chapman University CA
AA, Flight Engineering – Community College of the Air Force
AA, Instructor of Technologies and Military Sciences – Community College of the Air Force

Are you asking where I got my GED? :LOL:

BS and MS from George Mason University

Undergrad - Lafayette College (Easton, Pa.), Penn State Ogontz (Phila.), Temple University (Phila.) - BA in Psychology

Grad - George Washington Univ (D.C.) Masters of Public Administration.

BSME Purdue University 1977 as I recall...

BS Criminal Justice, University College, University of Maryland

Started on a MS in Information Systems, Information Resource Management intending to work for one of the defense contractors (they pay very well) following retirement, but then my mother died, 6 months later DW's mother died, and I realized everything was paid for, looked at the numbers on retirement, and said "I'm outa here!"

Widener University - Chester, PA - BSN
University of Pennsylvania - Philadephia, PA - MSN

U.S. Naval Academy '82, Naval Postgraduate School '89.

The two schools were as far apart as you can get on the Navy's bell curve. The thesis experience also quenched my thirst for higher education.

For me it was RPI, in Troy, NY. Graduated in 76' with a BSEE courtesy of the GI bill.
I knew a lot of submariners from RPI. We toured there in 2007. Nice school. Our daughter was horrified to learn that the loss of a dorm's heating system was considered an emergency. I was surprised to realize how small that town really is.

BS - U.S. Naval Academy 1981 - Annapolis, MD
JD - Yale Law School 1992 - New Haven, CT

Last edited:
Louisiana Tech University -- the best my parents could afford . . . really. :( . . .

NO! :) It worked out quite well for me! I am thankful.

B. S. Computer Science, 1977.

Had to rely on NDSL loans and BEOG grants (and a couple of simultaneous jobs) to get through the last year, though, because by then I was totally on my own: life and death . . . it happens.

UC Berkeley Electrical Engineering and Comp Sci -- Go Bears
MBA Santa Clara University

I had scholarships, work, a small amount of assistance from mom and dad, and student loans for my undergrad. I wised up for my MBA and had 3 companies foot the bill over many years at night.

Back
Top Bottom