It’s a boy

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
My granddaughter Leila has a little brother – Aiden Michael. He couldn’t wait ‘til the due date, he clearly was anxious to get a early start on life (like his grandfather). He weighed in at 6 lb 10 oz and measures 19 inches. Like his sister and his mother, a compact package that is is truly a bundle of energy.

The cycle of life continues, and is amazing as ever.

Congrats Mike, one can never have enough GKids. I'm hoping for at least one more.

Congratulations! :dance: :clap: What wonderful news! And through his middle name, you will always be with him.

emoticon-object-079.gif
.......congrats to all from forum Aunt bbbamI. :)

Congrats. This caught my eye as we are expecting our first grandchild in the coming weeks. Enjoy your newest little bundle!

Nothing like news of a baby to renew our faith in the world. Congratulations to you and your family!

Congratulations!

I always loved the name Aidan for a boy (I know there are a few different ways to spell it :) ). I wound up with two girls but if I did have a boy, that would have been my first pick!

My granddaughter Leila has a little brother – Aiden Michael. He couldn’t wait ‘til the due date, he clearly was anxious to get a early start on life (like his grandfather). He weighed in at 6 lb 10 oz and measures 19 inches. Like his sister and his mother, a compact package that is is truly a bundle of energy.

The cycle of life continues, and is amazing as ever.

Let's see, that's 3.024 Kg. How many weeks premature was Aiden? Any respiratory problems? How's the (hopefully breast) feeding going? Any jaundice?

Sorry, just got home from w*rk....Congratulations! :dance:

Congratulations! Not a grandmother yet...still a few years away and looking forward to it. !

I just noticed Aiden's middle name in the OP--so double congrats, MichaelB!

Congratulations Michael, great news :dance:

Thanks for your kind wishes. Aiden says "hey" and his parents (dd and sil) say thanks. Mother and son are in excellent health and he is very much a man, if you get my drift...

Here's Aiden Michael with MichaelB. He has the most amazing eyes...

Attachments

• Abuelo with Aiden.jpg
    Abuelo with Aiden.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations! What a beautiful picture. There is nothing like grandchildren. I have 1 and it would be nice to have another. Enjoy!

Thanks for your kind wishes. Aiden says "hey" and his parents (dd and sil) say thanks. Mother and son are in excellent health and he is very much a man, if you get my drift...

Here's Aiden Michael with MichaelB. He has the most amazing eyes...

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.

Vincent van Gogh

Soooooo adorable--and so much expression in that little face! Is he telling you who's the boss here?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom