No retirement for these twins...

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I guess if ABCNews can run it, it's OK.

Yes I know I should post an excerpt, but you just have to read it, it's short...

Twin Sisters, 69, Oldest Sex Workers

And they get health care, work permits and a union!

And I dare anyone to ask 'what does this have to do with FIRE?' HELLO!!!

Last edited:
Ok... I bit and opened the link.. I have never paid for sex and don't plan on it. But if I ever did, based on the picture, I would spend a few extra bucks and go for the late model car instead.

But if I ever did, based on the picture, I would spend a few extra bucks and go for the late model car instead.
Maybe a few more extra bucks would get you a real room with a real bed and a real mattress instead of the back of the late model car...

Ok... I bit and opened the link.. I have never paid for sex and don't plan on it. But if I ever did, based on the picture, I would spend a few extra bucks and go for the late model car instead.

After opening the link out of curiosity and seeing those two, I think I would DIY and save my money :blush:

pb4uski said:
After opening the link out of curiosity and seeing those two, I think I would DIY and save my money :blush:

Judging by the picture this is obviously one industry where "too much experience" is a reason to not hire the person for the job :)

Aren't you the same guys always whining about age discrimination in the work place?

With that amount of expereince they must have some very polished skill sets.

MichaelB said:
Actually, polishing is one of their skills...

I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to purchase a service beyond "polishing" from these old pros. If there ever was a reason to increase pensions so the old ones can retire to let the younger ones have a job, this would be it.

I'd pay big bucks to not see them naked.

Back
Top Bottom