Newbieee!!!

Lileee

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi Everyone! i am a 52yr old woman & i have been working since i was 17... i am sooooooooooooo ready to retire that i can Smell It!!! but i have No Idea how i might be able to do it... this is my Very 1st Time here in your Forums, so can i get ANY Input:confused: i will Truly Appreciate ANY Info... :greetings10: Thanks Everyone!

Welcome, Lileee. There's a ton of information in past posts here plus a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful posters also.

Post some specifics about yoru situation and ask some questions which might help get you started on your road to retirement. Or just hang around and read what others are posting. It's all good.

omni

Welcome, Ms. G was 52 when she retired in 2006. Happily retired 6 years now.

#1 Live below your means LBYM.
#2 Track your expenses.

Two easy ones, I will let the others add their favorites.

Welcome. You can use the Google search function at the top of this screen to learn about a lot of topics related to FIRE. Good luck.

Hello and welcome. :flowers:

There are 2 topics here that will get you grinning - bacon and dryer sheets. Do a search on those words on this site and enjoy the chuckles. :LOL:

Welcome to the forum Lileee. Glad to have you. I can't add anything to what the previous posters mentioned. To me it's always been about LBYM. Hope things go well for you on your track toward retirement.

Back
Top Bottom