The most beautiful avatars

veremchuka

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
irradiated - too close to the nuclear furnace
I just love watching to see what W2R will use as her avatars! Since I have been here I have enjoyed seeing the beautiful avatars she uses. Her latest avatar is really colorful and the prior one was really nice.

OK I know this sounds kinda, well you know, but I like looking at avatars and W2R's are just beautiful! :dance:

There are lots of beautiful and/or interesting avatars. IIRC my favorite was Janet H's, it looked like a close up of a blue glass vase/sculpture - though alas it appears she changed it...

Oh my! Thank you so much. I love Janet H's avatars, too, and so many others. Some of the sunrise/sunset avatars used on this forum are stunning. Audrey's butterfly avatar is interesting, too. BestWifeEver's avatar is cute and hilarious, and puts a smile on my face every time I see it.

I get most of mine from Google images, and I am waiting for the FBI to pound on my door and take me away in chains for using them as avatars without written permission on file.

Last edited:
There are lots of beautiful and/or interesting avatars. IIRC my favorite was Janet H's, it looked like a close up of a blue glass vase/sculpture - though alas it appears she changed it...

Thanks for reminding me to change it - the holiday theme, has been updated. My avatar is a close up of some glass made by this guy and I have one of his pieces sitting in a sunny spot; love staring at it.

I'm a big fan of HFWR rails avatar. It just reeks of adventure :)

Last edited:
Am tormented... whether to continue my current avatar, or to use my actual picture.

Attachments

• Imoldernu on his Bike.jpg
    Imoldernu on his Bike.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 195
I just selected a nicer avatar. I hope people will like it.

I love the bright colors. BTW, your profile says that you retirement year was 2012. AFAIK, that didn't happen.

Last edited:

Yes Janet H was another. I couldn't remember her screen name but I could see it in my mind's eye along with another that escapes me as well. There's many others in that boat, I won't recall them until I see their screen name.

I'm really partial to blue avatars, guess that may not shock anyone that sees mine. I stumbled across mine and just thought it was great, intense blue, very odd and unusual... kinda like me.

I like to look at avatars on different forums and guess what they mean or why they were selected. I like it when people change avatars as that produces more avatars to ponder. Screen names are interesting too but it's the avatars that are colorful that get my attention.

W2R's will last through Mardi Gras I guess but it's so beautiful I hope to see it again next season! ;) Can't wait to see what you select next, no pressure now right? :flowers:

I have REW to thank for mine. Thanks REW!
You are entirely welcome!

As a lapsed philatelist, I always enjoy seeing your avatar.

My two older (now deceased) brothers collected stamps in the 1940's and gave their collections to me when they tired of them. I added to them for a few years before later passing it on to my nephew.

W2R's will last through Mardi Gras I guess but it's so beautiful I hope to see it again next season! ;) Can't wait to see what you select next, no pressure now right? :flowers:

Thank you for the compliments! I'll save it just for you, then. :) Hope I remember I have it, next season.

This thread was so encouraging that last night I made a half dozen new avatars from which to select my next one, after Mardi Gras. It's always nice to have a few extra in hand. I have no idea which one it will be, though. :D

Am tormented... whether to continue my current avatar, or to use my actual picture.

You're Michael O'Sullivan? :LOL:

[imoldernu's attached pic is the character, Michael O'Sullivan, from the flick, Waking Ned (a.k.a. Waking Ned Devine in North America) Great Irish comedy. David Kelly, who played Michael O'Sullivan, also played the Guard at the Wall in Stardust.]

Back
Top Bottom