Federal Revenue, Spending & Deficit FY2011

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Working on this to 'solve the world's problems' while I have an extra few minutes this morning ;) (not a topic for debate here). I just thought I share it here for anyone else who might be interested in following/grappling with deficits/debt. Unfortunately taxes, spending, deficits are FIRE related. FWIW

Used two sources hoping to be accurate, one pair was government itself of course. FDsys - Browse BUDGET and
FDsys - Browse BUDGET

FY2012 not final that I can find, hence FY2011.

Attachments

• Spending.png
    Spending.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Revenue.png
    Revenue.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
The graphs expand nicely but the legends and labels disappear.
Whoops, they looked OK on my tablet, but I see what you mean looking at my PC monitor. I've seen it happen before, but not sure why that happens sometimes and not others.

This thread has probably been forgotten, but here they are (hopefully corrected).

Attachments

• Revenue.png
    Revenue.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Spending.png
    Spending.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 29
Yep, that works better now, but I was able to see the originals, too, by expanding them twice.

Anyway, that's nice work, and if the numbers are correct, its quite revealing.

An additional strangeness is that after I was able to get the original post to work I decided to amend my negative comment but I couldn't, because it wasn't here.

Last edited:
Dang, you caught me! :LOL: I wouldn't make a good President, the electorate would get tired of all my graphs...
Nice work, but now we know your true identity.
Ross+Perot+charts.png

Back
Top Bottom