Please stick a fork in me. I think I'm done

FLD3C

Recycles dryer sheets
I have lurked on this board for 5+ years. Since 2010 I have taken 2 six month breaks from w*rk . Suffering from the OMY syndrome, I returned to w*rk.
This time it's different :). Now I am 3 months into a third break and have declined 2 j*b offers. I think I am cured.
I would like to thank the many people on this board who have discussed the risks/benefits/rewards of retirement. I have learned much from the discussions.

sSp_clangrats.gif

I have lurked on this board for 5+ years. Since 2010 I have taken 2 six month breaks from w*rk . Suffering from the OMY syndrome, I returned to w*rk.
This time it's different :). Now I am 3 months into a third break and have declined 2 j*b offers. I think I am cured.
I would like to thank the many people on this board who have discussed the risks/benefits/rewards of retirement. I have learned much from the discussions.

Congratulations ! Could you please bottle that cure for OMY syndrome and send some my way ?

Yeah, in my book (after a variety of career breaks), it became clear that days invested in earning paychecks grew less appealing than days invested in simply enjoying life itself.

Once the checks could come in, without the work, life did call.

May you have many happy years!

Back
Top Bottom