Jet.com vs Amazon.com

bizlady

Full time employment: Posting here.
Read about a new service a month or so ago that may give Amazon a real run for the money, according to the article. So I signed up for info.

Got a free 6 month Beta invite this morning and took a look around. They will make their money with the annual fee ($49.95) instead of the products. Not the variety of Amazon, but some promising prices including in groceries. Free 2 day shipping with $35 plus purchase.

Anyway, looks like you can still sign up for info, and get a free 6 months when they are ready to roll out.... if interested: https://jet.com/

This is a comeon to get emails, no real info just fluff.
Save your time and energy for real sites!

This is a comeon to get emails, no real info just fluff.
Save your time and energy for real sites!

I understand that they are collecting emails… but I think this site has real potential-and is getting some media attention…

Jet.com's Marc Lore On Coexisting With Amazon And Why One-Hour Delivery Is Overrated - Forbes

Amazon vs. Jet.com: Marc Lore Aims to Beat Bezos - Bloomberg Business

Crushing Amazon Would Be Nice, But Jet.com Also Wants to Boost Small Merchants | WIRED

Amazon’s (AMZN) Prices Are Significantly Higher Than Rising Startup Jet.com - TheStreet

I have ordered 7 items since getting access to Jet-- 1 from Amazon and 6 from Jet- which was cheaper for 6 out of 7 items. Two additional items I have in my Amazon cart and Jet did not have those products. (and I do not have an affiliation of any kind with Jet.) One item arrived in 5 days instead of the 1-2 posted, and another item arrived in the wrong, but still acceptable color. So some bugs, but worth pricing.

On the bottom right of the page, there is a "sign up for updates". I just signed up for that, got an invite about 3 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom