Health insurance premiums for early retired (Florida)

moneymama

Dryer sheet aficionado
Good morning everyone!
My husband and I maybe retiring within 5 years to Florida. We are very concerned about paying health insurance premiums for the two of us and possibly one college-aged child. Does anyone here pay for their own insurance? How bad is the expense? I am trying to plan accordingly.

Thanks!!!
:)

Good morning,click the forums link at the top of the page and head over to the health Forum you will find multiple threads to read about this topic.

If you have a particular question after that, head back here and see if someone can help you.

Good morning everyone!
My husband and I maybe retiring within 5 years to Florida. We are very concerned about paying health insurance premiums for the two of us and possibly one college-aged child. Does anyone here pay for their own insurance? How bad is the expense? I am trying to plan accordingly.

Thanks!!!
:)
Without specifics that's a difficult question to answer. Age, location (zip code) and subsidy eligibility have a big impact on your cost.

I would suggest you visit healthsherpa or healthcare.gov and look at the policies in the zip code where you intend to live.

Back
Top Bottom