What's the temperature where you are?

Done at 49

Dryer sheet wannabe
I'm in Orchard Park, NY and it has been a cold and snowy winter so far. Today it looks like a high of 9 degrees. The World Junior Hockey tournament is hosting an outdoor game today and I couldn't imagine sitting outside watching a hockey game.

I am in Arizona. Do you really want me to provide you with this data?
I will give you a hint: Yesterday, i did yard work in shorts and a t-shirt and my tee time is 11:00 AM today.
With that being said, my first 23 years were spent in Wisconsin, so I have earned the right to be here!

Currently -1 in the Twin Cities.

Starting tonight we are about to enter a 72 hour stretch where it will be below zero with lows in the -10 to -15 range.

It's not until January 6th that we are supposed to get above 15 again.

And no, we wouldn't consider a move. All of our friends and family are here. Cozumel for 9 days in February is what we'll look forward to.

-12 this morning. I thought it would be worse.

Headed for -31 tonight with a high tomorrow of -17. Ouch.

Currently -1 in the Twin Cities.

Starting tonight we are about to enter a 72 hour stretch where it will be below zero with lows in the -10 to -15 range.

It's not until January 6th that we are supposed to get above 15 again.

And no, we wouldn't consider a move. All of our friends and family are here. Cozumel for 9 days in February is what we'll look forward to.

For those of you that cannot imagine this temperature, here is how to (somewhat) duplicate it.

Go to a local restaurant with a walk-in freezer. The walk-in freezers are typically -10 degrees or so. We are colder than that. Then, bring a fan into the freezer with you.

I'm in south Orange County, CA. It's 51 degrees right now at 6:30 a.m. PST. Forecast high today is 79 degrees. How will I endure next week, though, with highs predicted to be only in the 60s?

Yes, we moved here for the weather.

California, lows in the mid/high 40’s and highs in the mid 60’s, it’s nice to be able to wear shorts in the middle of winter

It's 48 right now and the sun is just rising. I'll be hitting the hills on my mountain bike after I finish this half cup of coffee. Be in short sleeves by the time I roll back home. S'posed to be 84 today.

We've been single digits F most of this week...

Most of the week in the low 50’s then a dip down to freezing and some snow this morning but now it is back in the mid 30’s and the snow is melting, but still very pretty on the hills behind us.

There is nothing like going down to the beach and seeing the ice sheet extending towards the horizon. (Always puts me in mind of a science fiction story I read as a child: A Pail of Air, by Fritz Leiber.)

That said, it's not a place you linger at. The living room is warm, the Jøtul stove is lit, it's 12ºF outside, and the word for the day is "hunker."

Here on Long Island (just east of NYC), it is 14F outside. We will pierce 20F by a few degrees today, unlike yesterday. I am sooooo glad I don't have trudge to the train station any more and wait on the windy, elevated platform in the cold.

Low of 15°F highs in the upper 40s. Sunny, endless blue skys, been like this for weeks. Looks like it continues for a couple more.

It is 70 degrees in South west Florida . It is supposed to drop into the 60's this week end .

74 degrees today at the beach. But we have horrible traffic here, so that pretty much evens things out for some of you. If you live in a big city that's cold, well I can't help you there.

I'm in south Orange County, CA. It's 51 degrees right now at 6:30 a.m. PST. Forecast high today is 79 degrees. How will I endure next week, though, with highs predicted to be only in the 60s?

Yes, we moved here for the weather.

Hey, you may have to come out to the beach today to cool down. That's pretty hot!

39 in downtown San Jose which means 36 or 37 up in the hills. Supposed to be mid-60's today and through New Year's Day. Allegedly getting rain Tuesday. Promises, promises...

35f today but heading for ~20 mid next week

44F, raining, and -still- dark at 8am. Boring weather, but there are worse things.

I am in Arizona. Do you really want me to provide you with this data?
I will give you a hint: Yesterday, i did yard work in shorts and a t-shirt and my tee time is 11:00 AM today.
With that being said, my first 23 years were spent in Wisconsin, so I have earned the right to be here!

I was up on my roof to do some work. It was in the low 70s. When I got down, was so hot from the work I had to turn the fan on. My wife cried murder and left the room.

And I have been here 47 years. :cool:

It's a balmy 47F at 9AM as I write this.

I am in the mid west right know which is just a frozen place.

I am just bore but happy looking for cheap tickets to visit mom in Mexico.

I told the wife 2 weeks but realistic hoping for 5-6 week's, keeping fingers cross.

I was up on my roof to do some work. It was in the low 70s. When I got down, was so hot from the work I had to turn the fan on. My wife cried murder and left the room.

And I have been here 47 years. :cool:

It's a balmy 47F at 9AM as I write this.

I’ll be heading back to Arizona next week. Pretty cold/snowy up here in the frozen north. Looking forward to some nice weather.

Today, 50 and raining, tomorrow supposed to be sunny. Christmas we had snow and ice pellets! Nice variety in the PNW:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom