Trending Tab

avgguy

Confused about dryer sheets
It appears for the last few weeks the treading tab is not updating. Is anyone else noticing this also?

Umm... trending tab? Where are you seeing this and on what device / browser?

Umm... trending tab? Where are you seeing this and on what device / browser?
I see it on the Android app. No, it's not updating.

Thanks.

OK that is helpful. When apps stop working about the only help we can offer is to uninstall, reboot your device and then reload the app. See if it helps...

OK that is helpful. When apps stop working about the only help we can offer is to uninstall, reboot your device and then reload the app. See if it helps...
Followed this advice and everything is working fine now.

Followed this advice and everything is working fine now.
I followed the advice and fixed my McDonald's app! I don't use trending so it doesn't matter.

Thanks Janet!

Strange. The "trending" tab on my Android application for this forum has been stuck in the same spot for at least a month. I uninstalled that application, and then reinstalled it, and still get the same results. JP

Could never see a use for the trending tab since it's always the same. Is it possible to change the default view to "unread"?

Strange. The "trending" tab on my Android application for this forum has been stuck in the same spot for at least a month. I uninstalled that application, and then reinstalled it, and still get the same results. JP

Did you reboot your device after uninstalling the app, but before re-installing it ?

Could never see a use for the trending tab since it's always the same. Is it possible to change the default view to "unread"?

That's what I use. You have to scroll to the right to see the "Unread" heading and then tap on that. It's always up-to-date.

From Sunset:
Did you reboot your device after uninstalling the app, but before re-installing it ?

That fixed it Sunset.

Thanks. JP

Back
Top Bottom