FYI- 36-month Online CD 3.00% APY

mountaintosea

Full time employment: Posting here.
Online CDs

PurePoint also increased the rates on all its Online CDs today, adding between 10 and 45 bps. As DA reader, SYC, pointed out, the 36-month Online CD 3.00% APY is the most competitive of the four Online CDs. A $10k minimum deposit opens any PurePoint CD and there are no stated balance caps. In the past 15 months, PurePoint’s CDs have offered competitive rates and have been regularly featured in DA’s bi-weekly CD Rates Summary.

https://www.depositaccounts.com/banks/purepoint-financial/offers/

Have not deposited any money into this bank. I just saw it and thought some might be interested.

Nice find. Their online savings is 1.9 %. They are online division of Union Bank, SF.

Yeah thanks to this RE board. Someone listed this site in a thread they posted. So with interest rates starting to perk up I visit this site about once a day because he usually seems to have a daily listing of interest rates. I thought the 1.9 was a great savings account rate to park money while waiting for interest rates to rise. But 3 yrs./3% isn't bad either. But I suspect there is at least one more rate increase in June or so I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom