Local Meet Ups

juju4169

Dryer sheet wannabe
I was wondering if any of you get together with other FIRE folks in your town or area for coffee or potluck, etc.? I understand that most are either busy saving or busy spending, but thought this could be really encouraging to those starting out.
I am in the Raleigh, NC area and am sending this invitation out to anyone in my area who would be interested. We could have both individual and family gatherings. I can host at my home after the holidays.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please reply to this post.
Thank you!

I was wondering if any of you get together with other FIRE folks in your town or area for coffee or potluck, etc.? I understand that most are either busy saving or busy spending, but thought this could be really encouraging to those starting out.
I am in the Raleigh, NC area and am sending this invitation out to anyone in my area who would be interested. We could have both individual and family gatherings. I can host at my home after the holidays.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please reply to this post.
Thank you!

The SW FLA group gets together once a year in the springtime. I went last year and it was fantastic to put names (ER and actual) to faces.

Back
Top Bottom