An Adult Fantasy...

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I saw her in Lowe's about 2 weeks ago and the phase that comes to mind is 'built for comfort not for speed'. I introduced my self in the appropriate way; I knew it was a match right away and I actually got a little discreet squeeze in - Soft but surprisingly firm. It was love at first sight. To find a beauty like this in a big box store was surprising. I knew where to find her and for the past two weeks I've been fantasizing about the enjoyment I'll have spending time with her.

Well today she is officially mine. A beauty of a rocker with oh so soft thick cushions. I am not ashamed to replace the old camping chairs I use to sit out front with the pooch. Their time with me is over - don't hate me. It never really worked between us...I've changed I'm simply no longer a minimalist type -I like my comforts.

Yeah she was a little pricy but sometimes you just have to go high maintenance.
Thanks for the Father's Day gift.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forumh

Enjoy your chair. :)

I think I've seen that chair-or her brother. Rattan with wide arms,gentle swivel. Cost more then my sofa..

Her she is. We got a date for tomorrow eve. Come on admit it your jealous..
The story is always the same.. Have some success and trade her in for a newer
Younger model.

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1466379637.581504.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.

I'm in the market for a folding camping chair that has more of a straight back but with a "recline" angle to it. Can't do the formless chairs that curve the spine forward any more.

Would like for it to be tall enough to lean my head back on it.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanx!

Nice.

I'm in the market for a folding camping chair that has more of a straight back but with a "recline" angle to it. Can't do the formless chairs that curve the spine forward any more.

Would like for it to be tall enough to lean my head back on it.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanx!

I have one of these and it is great, nice high back.

http://m.campingworld.com/shopping/item/summit-rocker/69704

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Last edited:
Ah... I see now. After watching the final round of the US Open and seeing the thread title, I thought you might be referring to DJ's lovely wife. :D

I saw her in Lowe's about 2 weeks ago and the phase that comes to mind is 'built for comfort not for speed'. I introduced my self in the appropriate way; I knew it was a match right away and I actually got a little discreet squeeze in - Soft but surprisingly firm. It was love at first sight. To find a beauty like this in a big box store was surprising. I knew where to find her and for the past two weeks I've been fantasizing about the enjoyment I'll have spending time with her.

You'd make a good romance novelist:D

Back
Top Bottom