An annuity with a income rider....I'm sold....NOT

Did any of you fill out the form for additional information? I admit they sound like perpetual motion salesmen! The sales pitch sounds good but provides no real information. Maybe they make money by reselling the email addresses? I'm curious how they actually claim to deliver better returns than everyone else.

Did any of you fill out the form for additional information? I admit they sound like perpetual motion salesmen! The sales pitch sounds good but provides no real information. Maybe they make money by reselling the email addresses? I'm curious how they actually claim to deliver better returns than everyone else.

It's easy to make claims! But exactly what are they promising. The sales pitch is vague so people full in the gaps with assumptions and end up with something very different from what they expected.

Sure, I see the "up to 8%" and "40% better" than competitors. I also acknowledge that they provide NO indication of how they will do this. So I'm asking--did anybody even bother getting the extra information that supposedly tells how they are going to do this?

It's a "proprietary " program so if they tell us how it works, do they have to kill us? More snake oil.

They have been heavily advertising on TV around these parts. That "proprietary" always makes me chuckle.

Didn't you hear that they scour the top financial companies that only 1% of people can get:confused: It has to be that....

With 8% guaranteed returns my plan looks pretty sweet! think I should quit my job in the morning and then fill out that form in the afternoon. Hanging around here has we worrying if my 3% plan is too generous! I need to hang around these elite 1% guys, and learn their proprietary methods of higher alpha instead.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

These guaranteed income rates are a total lie. Essentially they are only talking about interest rate -- not return on investment. This vid seems to explain it pretty well...

There was one they were pushing on the radio. I think that they mentioned at some point that some of the return would include your principal.

Back
Top Bottom