Annuity Puts Price on Your Head

But the prices is lower if it is a J+S annuity.

I guess it must be a slow day in Seattle.

Under OP's line of thinking life insurance would be much more dangerous. Perhaps all life insurance and annuities should be outlawed because they are too dangerous.

Under OP's line of thinking life insurance would be much more dangerous. Perhaps all life insurance and annuities should be outlawed because they are too dangerous.
Well, life insurance has proven to be a fatal factor in a number of lives. I always preferred being worth more alive than dead, hence I have never owned much life insurance.

Ha

At least for life insurance the insurance company wants you to stay alive. Hmmm, maybe I should not collect my pension and SS either...

At least for life insurance the insurance company wants you to stay alive. Hmmm, maybe I should not collect my pension and SS either...

Its the beneficiaries you need to worry about. :D

But on the bright side for a pension or SS or annuity those who depend on you want to keep you alive. There are a couple cute commercials for NY state's $1,000 a week for life - in one the winner gets a paper cut and their loved one wants then to lay down and relax and call 911, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom