Anyone pay their Aetna health insurance bill in CVS

firewhen

Recycles dryer sheets
I can do this and am wondering if it would count as a drugstore charge and get me 3% back using Chase Freedom. Does anyone do this and know whether it gets coded through CVS as a drugstore charge or as Aetna and an insurance payment?

I paid our 2024 Aetna prescription premium (paid the full yearly amount) at CVS in December. It was simply described as a CVS purchase on my Chase Freedom card.

I paid our 2024 Aetna prescription premium (paid the full yearly amount) at CVS in December. It was simply described as a CVS purchase on my Chase Freedom card.

Likewise for DW. Got cash-back rewards like any other CVS purchase.

I would love to do this but can't convince myself I wouldn't miss a payment and screw up my insurance. So for peace of mind I put it on autopay.

I would love to do this but can't convince myself I wouldn't miss a payment and screw up my insurance. So for peace of mind I put it on autopay.
So after these responses I went ahead and charged my February invoice and confirmed it codes as CVS pharmacy and I got the 3%. I had been using Fidelity Visa so the extra 1% will be worth about $100 annually. Regarding missing a payment, we pass CVS almost daily and I like to use their blood pressure machine periodically. We also get a paper bill each month so I would see if a payment is missed within the one month grace period.

So after these responses I went ahead and charged my February invoice and confirmed it codes as CVS pharmacy and I got the 3%. I had been using Fidelity Visa so the extra 1% will be worth about $100 annually. Regarding missing a payment, we pass CVS almost daily and I like to use their blood pressure machine periodically. We also get a paper bill each month so I would see if a payment is missed within the one month grace period.

It seems we have CVS on every corner here.:cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom