Be Careful Around Your Wife.........

How to protect yourself from a pyromaniac wife? Asbestos underwear... If you can live with the itching...

Now I truly know the meaning of the word manslaughter

Well, at least it was fatal.

-ERD50

Don't worry she will say she was abused and get off with nothing.

Jim

It's already on the the Tuesday nite TV lineup: L&O SVU, "Ripped From the Headlines." Ouch.

Burn to a crisp........:)

"Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen.""

Plenty of adult toy shops online. She could burn some fake penis and make them hers...

"Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen.""

Plenty of adult toy shops online. She could burn some fake penis and make them hers...

This is why pyrocommerce has never caught on.
You want to go buy a few gallons of gas for your car and next thing you know, you own the whole gas station, everyone inside buying burn cream, and the adjacent daycare center.

It's just a deeply flawed system and I wish the pyromaniacs could see that.

She had good reason. Look what the cad was up to.

Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.

Just noticed the guy died. What a horrible way to go. Maybe she should receive the same punishment. :rant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom