Calling Bruin Fans

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
How many points will you give me with Memphis?

Ha

You boys were smart to lay off this one.

Ha

Next Game Harder to Predict

I like Memphis all the way. but that Kansas team showed real class the way they recovered from getting sloppy with the big 1st half lead.

Vegas spread is Memphis -1; I wouldn't bet either way.

Ha

How many points will you give me with Memphis?

Ha

I just noticed your post, Mr. Ha.

Were you able to round up any outside money?:) (Ucla were 2 point underdogs, accdg. to Reno SPorts Book).

I lost more than I should have, taking UCLA and two.:)

UCLA was not able to handle the speed of Memphis. (They wore me out watching them).:)

I'll watch the final game, but no "mas" on the betting side.:)

I see tall people.

I am in the San Antonio KOA surrounded by final four fans. All the rvs around me are filled with gray haired very tall men in light sweats. Pretty nice view, I must say.

I just noticed your post, Mr. Ha.

Were you able to round up any outside money?:) (Ucla were 2 point underdogs, accdg. to Reno SPorts Book).

I lost more than I should have, taking UCLA and two.:)

UCLA was not able to handle the speed of Memphis. (They wore me out watching them).:)

I'll watch the final game, but no "mas" on the betting side.:)

LOL! No Jarhead, I hoped maybe some PAC 10 guy without your interest in point spreads might give me a few, but it was not to be.

I liked Memphis from the Michigan State game. When I saw they were -2 in Vegas, being a huge Southland betting market I figured some heavy money is backing Memphis, maybe the real spread should be -6?

Like you, I am not looking for any bets, easy or not, in the championship. I like Memphis, but not enough to look for a bet. :)

Ha

I see tall people.

I am in the San Antonio KOA surrounded by final four fans. All the rvs around me are filled with gray haired very tall men in light sweats. Pretty nice view, I must say.

Hey Martha, I am not very tall, or even somewhat tall, and I don't own any sweats- but I do have the grey hair.

So keep me in mind if all your other guys should foul out. :)

Ha

Back
Top Bottom