Dividend and Bond Interest Tracking

LaDolceVita

Dryer sheet wannabe
I know I can do this with a spreadsheet, but I was wondering if there was a free app anyone is using that produces a schedule of fixed income payments (bond interest and dividends) - something you can plug in the bond or dividend into and it knows the payment dates and puts them on a chart or calendar. I have an app like this for dividends, but not for both dividends and bond interest.

So to give an example, I want to be able to take a quick glance at a schedule or calendar and see that next Tuesday I’m going to get $514.83 from my agency bond and on Wednesday I’m going to get $276.14 from my WPC stock.

Last edited:
i get monthly estimated income for bond interest, stock and fund dividends in my montlly or quarterly statements. If I need to I can export into a spreadsheet.

I have an app like this for dividends, but not for both dividends and bond interest. Thanks!

No good answer from me but can you tell me what app you use for dividends?

I use Fidelity’s Fixed Income Analysis tool. I think anyone can access it and download anything with a CUSIP into it. This report combined with Fidelity’s dividend view summary shows me income by month, year, taxability, shows call and maturity dates and more.

No good answer from me but can you tell me what app you use for dividends?

I found a free app called Track Your Dividends. I haven’t used it for long but it had what I was looking for - past and upcoming dividend payment amount, dates, unrealized gain/loss, etc. It would be nice if I had a way to put bond info in there also, which got me to thinking there must be an app that can track all fixed income, not just dividends.

I use Fidelity’s Fixed Income Analysis tool. I think anyone can access it and download anything with a CUSIP into it. This report combined with Fidelity’s dividend view summary shows me income by month, year, taxability, shows call and maturity dates and more.

When you say “combined with” … are they actually combined or do you have to look in 2 places to get the whole schedule of past and upcoming dividend, interest, and coupon payments?

When you say “combined with” … are they actually combined or do you have to look in 2 places to get the whole schedule of past and upcoming dividend, interest, and coupon payments?

Two places. One for fixed income, one for dividends. I run totals in a spreadsheet every month. It’s a cup of coffee exercise.

Two places. One for fixed income, one for dividends. I run totals in a spreadsheet every month. It’s a cup of coffee exercise.

Fidelity’s statements have it all in one place, including bond principal payments.

EDIT: Actually you might need to look at multiple statements. I get 3 statements for taxable, tIRA and Roth.

Last edited:
Fidelity’s statements have it all in one place, including bond principal payments.

EDIT: Actually you might need to look at multiple statements. I get 3 statements for taxable, tIRA and Roth.

The question was asked about the Fixed Income Analysis tool and the dividend summary which consolidates across accounts, but not by dividend vs fixed income.

Merrill Edge has a screen on their on line tool that provides the info you are talking about. Only does it for assets held in Merrill Edge brokerage accounts.

Back
Top Bottom