Does this "Submit" button really work?

Thank you all for the warm wishes! Now I just gotta make it through this last month on the j_b.

Great story!

What I like about this board the most is that it offers different perspectives of life. I think there is a strong tendency for people to be stuck in their own frame of mind. To learn from other people's experiences and lessons is priceless. I am always inspired by how people overcome adversity and achieve their goals.

RedMist

For me the board was a reminder that escape from the rat race was truly possible. Plenty of people here had actually done it, so it must be possible. I needed that reminder desperately after slogging through the filth of gainful employment day after day. In addition to stealing your youth and enthusiasm, the modern w*rking world does its best to keep blinders on you while whispering, "There's no escape. Never has been, never will be."

Only two days to go at w*rk. Not that I'm counting. ;)

For me the board was a reminder that escape from the rat race was truly possible. Plenty of people here had actually done it, so it must be possible. I needed that reminder desperately after slogging through the filth of gainful employment day after day. In addition to stealing your youth and enthusiasm, the modern w*rking world does its best to keep blinders on you while whispering, "There's no escape. Never has been, never will be."

Only two days to go at w*rk. Not that I'm counting. ;)
My, my, my...how time flies. It seems like just 28 days ago, you gave your notice.
But who's counting? ;)
Let us know in BIG BOLD LETTERS when you escape for good. :D

I'm guessing that your friend finally kicked you out of the spare bedroom this year. Isn't that the true story?

Yes, he finally kicked me out and even took away my allowance. The nerve!

Back
Top Bottom