Dubai World , Bailout by the US ?

Lakewood90712

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
With the real estate slump in Dubai , Dubai World will miss thier debt payments, and thier government is not going to cover it at this time.

I'm sure all of the large U.S. Investment Banks , er uh, now that they are Bank Holding Companies :LOL: , will use the "liquidty Injection" intended for small business lending in the U.S.:(.

Keep them Dollar pressing running !

Someone asked on a relatively recent post why gold was so popular/expensive now or whatever.

This is why, gold IS something of value. Gold (or other precious metals) is real and has worth. It's hard to find, hard to get and is actually useful as a metal ( ie. dental fillings).

Dollars/Euros/Yen are just paper (not even) that can be made on a whim. "Money" as we know it is worthless. It's not even really paper anymore, but digits. Everything is electronic. I send you 100 bucks electronically and I haven't really sent you anything other then a negative sum to me and positive sum to you. Nothing to back it up! It's all fun money.

I'm not suggesting anything here, but that's my theory why gold is so popular in general and particularly these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom