Earning 3% per day

I like the name they give at the bottom: "Safe Assets, S.A."

At 3%/day my 20,000 will be worth over $1 Billion in only a year. I'll see you all on the Forbes 400 list next year.

I believe it was Indonesia. Much more trustworthy. :rolleyes:

The website is claiming registeration in the Republic of Panama and the posted telephone number is local for Uppsala, Sweden. :confused:

I'm feeling sorry for any of the 3212 of our countrymen who they claim have made a minimum required investment of at least 1,000,000 USD, for a maximum return of no more than 3% per day, minus the 1% Management Fee and 12% Success Fee per "Reporting Period" (undefined). :(

Hmm...
Further reading shows they anticipate a capital growth coefficient of 1 x 1.238 = 1.238 during the first level of 34 days, followed by a capital growth coefficient during the second level of 9 days: 1 x 1.187 x 1.179 = 1.399. The time period for the third level is 7 days, and the capital growth coefficient is 1 x 1.219 x 1.253 = 1.527. The time period for the final level is 11 days, and the capital growth coefficient on this level is 1/1.072 = 0.933. So, the total coefficient for all transaction levels is: 1 x 1.238 x 1.399 x 1.527 x 0.933 = 2.47.
:whistle:

Further investigation launched Trojan:Win32/Swif.E
:mad:

Gee - I know it must be possible - I mean, BofA lost 4% yesterday.

Presented for your amusement and not because I think anyone should invest here. I'm afraid to even click any of the links....

AIMTRUST - Alternative Invement Management - About the Service

From another forum/website:
Expatjob Forums • View topic - AIM Trust - HYIP Scam

AIM Trust - Confirmed Fraud/Scam
www. aimtrust.net
www. aimtrust.com
www. aimtrust.biz
(Generally any other aimtrust in their name should be part of the same scam network)

HYIP scams

See wikipedia page on:
High-yield investment program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their Phone numbers come from multiple different countries, and they vary from page to page:

Main website page displays this:
CONTACTS T. +507-836-6932 (phone support available 4:00p.m. — 0:00a.m. GMT

this page AIMTRUST - Alternative Invement Management - About the Service displays this:
+46 18 495-6767

They use third-party free email accounts as a point of contact and spell every 9th or 10th word incorrectly.

Their dedicated server for these websites is located in Russia, so this scam is likely to be of Russian origin.

Back
Top Bottom