Everything Tastes Better from McDonald's?

Escalator used to be trademarked but Otil lost the rights because they didn't defend that trademark. More here

flying disc = FrisbeeI can't remember the last time I was in a McD's either. I prefer Wendy's. But the Wendy's near my house had an electrical fire a month ago, and hasn't re-opened yet. I miss the Spicy Chicken Sandwich...

On Friday I went to Wendy's, because after a hard 9.5 hour day at work and another hour at the gym, I just didn't feel like cooking in 100+ degree heat. I also didn't want to clog my arteries with McD's so I was hoping for something relatively innocuous.

I hadn't been to Wendy's in about a year. I had forgotten how TOUGH the lettuce was in their ultimate chicken sandwich. It was like shoe leather! I couldn't even bite it off. I am not sure how lettuce could be like that. The chicken was stringy, and they put enough mayo on the sandwich to gag a pig. How disappointing.

The iced tea tasted old and a little moldy, too. Next time I'll just cook.

I had forgotten how TOUGH the lettuce was in their ultimate chicken sandwich. It was like shoe leather! I couldn't even bite it off. I am not sure how lettuce could be like that. The chicken was stringy, and they put enough mayo on the sandwich to gag a pig. How disappointing.

The iced tea tasted old and a little moldy, too. Next time I'll just cook.

could be the lettuce is genetically modified...they modify for certain traits - perhaps they were shooting for "non wilting" lettuce, but instead they got shoe leather that looks good between the buns but tastes yucky.

they can make tomatoes that withstand a forty foot drop and not get bruised!

and don't even ask what is done to the chickens...:duh: or what we formerly knew to be chickens...

Back
Top Bottom