Experience using iPads for financial banking?

I am He

Recycles dryer sheets
I was thinking about dedicating one device for all my financial stuff to lessen the chance of a virus on the daily computer messing with me.

Just wondering what kind of experience you've had using iPads for the big names: Vanguard, Schwab, Fidelity, e-Trade, etc.

Otherwise I'd have to get a more capable and expensive MacBook which would be overkill if I dedicated it only to doing finances.

I know that sometimes I've had issues with different browsers (or settings inside the browsers) that have been different when using Chrome v Safari v Firefox.

most or maybe all of these companies have their own apps. In addition, you can access them via web browser just like you do on your computer. I do almost all of my financial stuff from my iPad - never had any issues.

I use an iPad exclusively for Fidelity. No issues.

In general, I prefer using a browser vs an app; I usually find the browser experience a bit more robust. Any thoughts? Do you prefer one over the other?

In general, I prefer using a browser vs an app; I usually find the browser experience a bit more robust. Any thoughts? Do you prefer one over the other?

For Fidelity, the browser functionality is better than the app. There’s a Fidelity trading app that works well, but I’ve never tried it on my iPad. I’d plan on using a browser if I was going to be fully on my iPad. I might use the app if I only wanted a quick check in on my accounts.

I do most of my finances on my iPad and have no issues. I rarely use an app, my preference is still browser, but if the iPad has face recognition an app might be more secure.

I have both, but use the browser most often. I use the app to deposit checks.

Back
Top Bottom