Fidelity Full View down with Safari?

Kelor

Recycles dryer sheets
I tried using Full View and its saying I have been logged out of the system.

I called Fidelity and they suggested I download Chrome on my IPad, and also stated it's been an issue for a week. The thing is, I was using Full View just last night.

Is anyone else having an issue?

Don't know about Safari, but I can confirm that Full View works just fine with Chrome.

I had trouble with it too. But a message popped up, and I had to go into some safari settings to allow cookies, or pop ups or something or other in the privacy settings. It took a couple of times before I got it up again. Firefox worked right along.

Strange. I just allowed pop ups, cleared history, and it's still not working. Everything else works fine. Just not Full View.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I have a question. First though on Chrome, the program works fine.

My question: I changed a password on an account I track on FV. For the life of me, I cannot find how to change the password on FV so when FV goes to the acct, the passwords will match again. Can anyone provide the approach for updating FV with the new password? Thanks (A Private message might be the best way to keep the integrity of the post for the OP)

FV is not working with Safari on my Mac. It does work fine with Chrome...too bad I don't use Chrome.

FV is not working with Safari on my Mac. It does work fine with Chrome...too bad I don't use Chrome.

Thanks for that status RunningMan. Did it work with Safari beforehand?

I'm still locked out of the system at this moment.

Thanks for that status RunningMan. Did it work with Safari beforehand?

I'm still locked out of the system at this moment.

Mine stopped working when I stopped allowing 3rd party cookies in safari. This prevents full view from accessing my other accounts. Haven't decided if I want to enable 3rd party cookies because if I do, I have to do it for everything, not just site specific.

Mine stopped working when I stopped allowing 3rd party cookies in safari. This prevents full view from accessing my other accounts. Haven't decided if I want to enable 3rd party cookies because if I do, I have to do it for everything, not just site specific.
Full View and the Retirement Planner also both use a lot of third-party scripts. I had to loosen the restrictions to get them to run in Chrome and Firefox, but I don't use Safari so I don't have it locked down as tightly.

Update. Full view was back up and working around 5:00 today. I was actually on hold with Fidelity tech help when it finally worked.

As soon as they got on the phone, they said tech has been working on it all day.

I'm really curious what value you find in Full View. I'm only seeing a watered down version of the full eMoney. ie. I only see like 4 reports.

og6R1rR.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom