FIRECalc 2022 data update

camfused

Full time employment: Posting here.
Are there plans to update the data for 2022? I see the last update was exactly a year ago.

Updated today!

Just published the 2022 update.

FYI, there are six different data sets that go into each update, and there are 1-2 that usually get updated late April-early May. So I check every few days starting about April 15.

The last to update was just revised. :cool:

Hi Dory. Thanks for stopping by and updating the data set!

Thank you once again!

Thanks for the update and a question

Hi dory,

This is ENGR. I submitted a small donation the other day. I thought I would gain access to the manual entry section under the Spending tab in Firecalc (the fourth radial button under the “percent of remaining portfolio” radial button). So far it has not shown up on my iPad when I log into Firecalc 3.0. Is there a certain waiting time I have to go through? Thanks for helping.

Hi dory,

This is ENGR. I submitted a small donation the other day. I thought I would gain access to the manual entry section under the Spending tab in Firecalc (the fourth radial button under the “percent of remaining portfolio” radial button). So far it has not shown up on my iPad when I log into Firecalc 3.0. Is there a certain waiting time I have to go through? Thanks for helping.

My first thought is to ask if you're logged in. That feature is only enabled if you are logged in and have donated.

My first thought is to ask if you're logged in. That feature is only enabled if you are logged in and have donated.

Maybe his donation has not been registered yet? He said, "the other day".

Oh yeah, it worked for me just now.

Last edited:
Being logged into this forum is not the same as being logged in to FIRECalc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.15.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.15.28 PM.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom